what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i wish there were more threads like this around TF...

but back to the original poster, try harnessing your ability, perhaps become more spiritual. let us know what happens, post pics! ...lol.. ok.. pics aren't necessary, but tell us what comes of your supernatural ability, whether it goes away altogether or it gets even better.

i have something like that too. short scenes would go on in my mind while i'm sleeping. the dream is also really random. i had one that was when i walked through the people counter thing at the train station. and after a week i actually did walk through the person counter. and everything was exactly the same as my dream, my dreams were not very generic either, they were pretty detailed. i'm also pretty sure that my dreams were not influenced by anything else. i havent predicted anything super special or life saving............................................................................................................................
..................................................yet.

Essentially the same thing, depending on what the cause is. Precog is the pyschic phenomenon of actually knowing in advanced what is to come, and premonition is the anticipation of an event without a conscious reason. They are both similar, and yet there are differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom