what is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Law said:
Kind of off topic but...

I was watching this documentary about "Spontaneous Human Combustion" on the history channel, and at the very end, they show an asian man who can shock people and control electricity through his body. He burnt a newspaper with his ability. Fact or fiction?

The ability they were talking about is kundalini.

Not sure if that's the exact ability.

Hey I saw you on the History Channel Forum too!

That guy is crazy! I saw another episode where an Asian man walked across paper stapled to picture frames. He "made himself lighter". A 40lb kid tried to do it and the kid ripped the paper. Then this grown Asian man did it no problem. I would think that History Channel would not air anything false but then again I have seen a butt load of alien stuff on there. And I donÂ’t believe that aliens are real at all.

dishman said:
Hey I saw you on the History Channel Forum too!

That guy is crazy! I saw another episode where an Asian man walked across paper stapled to picture frames. He "made himself lighter". A 40lb kid tried to do it and the kid ripped the paper. Then this grown Asian man did it no problem. I would think that History Channel would not air anything false but then again I have seen a butt load of alien stuff on there. And I donÂ’t believe that aliens are real at all.

Yea I usually browse that site :D

Norcent said:
What am i called? before something bad happens to me i can see the future a few seconds before it happens.

So i was wondering if there is a name for a person like that so i can impress people at school who don't know what that means.

Dude. You have been watching way too much Final Destination!

Listen, you never know when it will come in handy. Mine comes in dreams. And yes I still have them, once in a while. Molsen was right, you have to slow yourself down. Try some breathing exercises at night, before bed. that may help.

Never understood breathing excersizes. I don't see the connection between the speed at which you inhale and exhale and anything having to do with your mental state.

the brain uses about 20% of the total energy your body uses
your body requires oxygen to cause chemical reactions to obtain energy
the rate at which you breathe can increase the amount of oxygen your body absorbs in a given time

dishman said:
I would think that History Channel would not air anything false but then again I have seen a butt load of alien stuff on there. And I donÂ’t believe that aliens are real at all.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom