What is the stupidest thing you have done to your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikee said:
back in the summer i was over at a buddy s house and he had his computer with the side panel off laying on its side and later that night he got completly wasted and the computer was still sittin there on the floor opened. Anyhow i was standing beside the computer and he comes stumbling over to me and grabs onto my shoulder to keep balence and i tripped and fell butt first right inside the case breakin the sound and video card right off. the other half of the video card was still in the slot.

That would have been so much funnier if the case would been right side up and you fell on it and crushed it kinda like a soda can.

ermmmmmm this summer i was messing about looking at what i could salvage from my current family pc to put into my build i opened up the case and pulled out a ram stick to check the brand and speed forgot the computer was still on and the surround sound speakers were on half up I shat myself literally with the huge screech it made never been so scared in my life. About 6 years ago I had a dell pc and i wanted a new one so decided to spit on the motherboard a couple of times that was fun :D.

Matt

Sui said:
That would have been so much funnier if the case would been right side up and you fell on it and crushed it kinda like a soda can.

actually I don't think a computer would be that easy to crush, I have an old p3 that gets used as a stool for someone to sit on when they watch movies in my room.

saltynay said:
ermmmmmm this summer i was messing about looking at what i could salvage from my current family pc to put into my build i opened up the case and pulled out a ram stick to check the brand and speed forgot the computer was still on and the surround sound speakers were on half up I shat myself literally with the huge screech it made never been so scared in my life. About 6 years ago I had a dell pc and i wanted a new one so decided to spit on the motherboard a couple of times that was fun :D.

Matt

woudn't you have seen fans turning and known the computer is on before you took the ram out.

One time, my motherboard screws stripped, so when I was taking them out the driver slipped off and cut some of the traces on my board. I didn't notice, so I installed everything back into place, booted it up, and the RAM caught on fire right there.

mikee said:
actually I don't think a computer would be that easy to crush, I have an old p3 that gets used as a stool for someone to sit on when they watch movies in my room.

Cases vary, some would, some wouldn't. I've had a case strong enough to stand on, and one that I thought would crush if rested my arms on it.

i had an old 5 gig hard drive that was ****ing me off. so i took it out and shot it point blank with a pellet gun. put a big dent in it. hooked it back up and it worked. to this day i keep an airsoft gun near my pc just in case lol.

"Inter breedalizing..."

I put an old PCI video card from a "certain" company, that had been of a "certain" brand (**caughcaughmyscreennamecaugh**) Into my PC, which was supposed to be designed for a Macintosh. 0_o :( :cool:

i once downloaded a virus through P2P, (right when napster shut down). it corrupted all my JPEGs and hid all my MP3s within itself. after a few hours i fixed the virus and sent the corrupted file to a few people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom