What Is Good About Where You Live?

San Antonio is a historic city. It used to be in Mexico and now the US. Our histories include the River Walk, Missions and the Alamo to name a few. We also have a Lone Star breweries with a showroom and a museum.

We made history when we moved a whole hotel building from one location to another. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNEeULPs_Q

Manholes here (and I don't mean holes of men) are almost always awfully installed. They always make sound driving over them and in so many occasions they feel like bumps. Goddammit. Corruption reeks here. But then again I've never been to most major cities in the country. Could be something in this area only. I've never even been to the capital city!

You could be face to face with an Alien and you'd probably call it a liar when it told you he came from outer space. Your power of reasoning and critical thinking stack up with a dodo bird.

*That was a personal attack... just so you weren't confused about that one.......

Lol
You sure think you know a lot about things you have no clue of.
But just to test your powers, what am I wearing and what 5 stocks will at least triple in the next 3 weeks?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

San Antonio is a historic city. It used to be in Mexico and now the US. Our histories include the River Walk, Missions and the Alamo to name a few. We also have a Lone Star breweries with a showroom and a museum.

We made history when we moved a whole hotel building from one location to another. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oNEeULPs_Q

Kind of like moving the containment building at Chernobyl but a lot smaller. Probably less radiation too.
One of my favorite things to do is to go out to ghost towns and photograph and we have a lot of ghost towns around us.

My girly and I have lived close to each other for almost 45 years. I highly recommend living close to your girly, long distance relationships are difficult to make work.

Back
Top Bottom