What game or two are you looking forward to the most this season. What are you looking least forward to.

I'm looking forward to the next Diablo update, but that's it so far. I guess I don't really know what's on the near horizon.

I really hope it's not a sign that I'm losing interest in gaming. I wouldn't be looking forward to that at all.

I also go through phases. I'm not enjoying halo mp. The skill matchmaking works most of the time.

I can't seem to find time for fo though.

Not too much has my interest on what is coming out, Kind of getting bored with gaming a little, Guess this gaming slump is going around a bit......

Wow resurected an OLDIE

I am only exited for a handful of stuff coming up Mass Effect, Horizon Zero Dawn, Kingdom Hearts that's about all I can think of. I am most exited for my Dark Souls board game coming this spring

Hmmmm. So many games in plastic and ones I've downloaded but haven't played so I'm sort of glad there aren't many coming up I'm interested in.

I know I'll play horizon but not sure if it will be day one. Same with resident evil.

I'm excited about mass effect but have a feeling it might get pushed back.

Also red dead 2 will be a day one purchase. I think it's a fall game.

Back
Top Bottom