What does your chill spot look like?

^ i have actually been considering moving my computer into the basement. Its going to be a really hot summer. Its already been averaging like 95 this week. Where i used to live it was 111 in the shade 6 days ago. The comp makes it worse because it pumps out a lot of heat, and it would be nice to not be soaked in sweat while playing games. The basement is usually quite cold.

1000854b.jpg

I would feel very....wierd in that room. Maybe its the lighting, idk. Even though, ive always wanted to make my own little box for the computer.

It's not actually a room, it's just inset from the rest of the basement. You can sort of see the wood at the top of the photo, that's where the rest of the room starts/ends.

Heres the latest update of my chill spot, with my new 3d monitor and various new pieces of crap.

Room-1.jpg

I like to think i keep my cables tidy :)

^Interesting that you use a left setup rather then a right.FYI, i think it would be really cool if you editing the pic that is your background and flipped it horizontally, then lined it up for the cord looks like it runs from monitor to monitor. Would be pretty cool looking.

btw isn;t that a low profile compaq keyboard?

^Interesting that you use a left setup rather then a right.FYI, i think it would be really cool if you editing the pic that is your background and flipped it horizontally, then lined it up for the cord looks like it runs from monitor to monitor. Would be pretty cool looking.

btw isn;t that a low profile compaq keyboard?

Hm.... I'm going to try that lol.

Yep, about 7 years old lol

Back
Top Bottom