What does your chill spot look like V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Well, the old thread died back in October, so rather than bring it back from the dead, lets start a new one.....

DELL 2709W came in the mail today, HOORAY!!! There was junk ALL OVER my desk, and I just moved it all to the second desk in my office for now, to set up the Monitors. Once I get an HDMI cable, the PS3 will be next to the mouse, connected to the 27". If I can figure out how to get the sound rigged up, my AT&T U-Verse TV (IPTV) will be hooked up to the 27" also. I have an audio out cable from the monitor to the audio in on the PC, and then speakers on the PC. Since the PC stays on 24x7, I am HOPING that a PS3 connected via HMDI will ouput sound without problems.

Anyways.... Here it is in rough draft 1.0 form... New pics within the week. (sorry, iPhone pic... next will be on a real camera.)

1920 x 1200 FOR THE WIN!!!

Pretty much the same as it has been for a long time.

-1302.jpg

Will post up my chill spot after I get settle down and an internet connection.

That's a very...VERY clean chill spot.

My chill spot isn't my chill spot since my chair is busted, so when I get my other chair and this stuff cleaned up, I'll post.

If you are meaning MY chill spot is clean, I will have to snap a picture facing the OTHER way tonight... LOL. Looks like it was ravaged by a tornado. Preacher, thats a sweet setup man!! Can you game across both displays?

Mine looks kinda empty with the big open desk I have :( Oh and I cleaned up those wires since this photo was taken :p

040.JPG

This is what it used to look like a few months ago before I upgraded and stuff.

033.JPG

My chill spot looks like it has witnessed a few NUCLEAR wars. Compared to how clean your chill spots are.

If you are meaning MY chill spot is clean, I will have to snap a picture facing the OTHER way tonight... LOL. Looks like it was ravaged by a tornado. Preacher, thats a sweet setup man!! Can you game across both displays?

I meant Preacher's, but yours is waaaaaay cleaner than mine. I may have to take some photos to show you. Or I may have some laying around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom