What do you do in your spare time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... I head up to the rocks in my jeep every weekend w/ the GF. Game, and HW for the school that won't leave me alone. Don't mind it though. Gets me out of the house during the week... Movies and stuff. Yard Work. Home repairs. mocking the evil pit bull next door. modding comp cases. list goes on. I am never really bored. Always a new show or game or project i want to do.

EDIT: I just realized I have 1,111 posts!

1111.png

well, when not tending to my duties and trainers, I peruse TF, and from there go off on all sorts of wild tangents. today I found myself studying boot loaders to get my business back up and going *building a linux core for liveCD cleaning and repair solutions* studying BCI's *Brain Computer Interface*, and a driving manual. Weekends I take my 92 Cherokee up to a few different ORV trails, or play Borderlands with some friends. Once my Wife gets here, we'll be hitting the trails with my rig and her 01 Blazer. I also play paintball, getting involved in the Command softball team, PC repairs, build Magic decks, and do TONS of studying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom