What car do you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crysalis said:
a friend of mine has a 2006 cobalt SS. He has taken me for a few rides in it and i drove it once. That car SCREAMS. Its a 14 second car. Stock.

Pulls like a v8

I've been to the dealership and looked inside and outside of it, and It's really nice, if you get the leather/sunroof top-of-the-line model. Also, the 170HP engine just screams, and for $21,000, you get alot of luxury!

Streetz said:
But I didn't even mention rice, nore I did I call that RX-7 rice because I'm also aware of what's under the hood. That is basically an advertisement for the company, I'm not necessarily taking a shot at the company, but I AM however, taking a shot at someone who would spend that much money on the widebody. Again, I'm not even talking about "rice", even though that word is way overused and doesn't even have any meaning nowadays because of how often it's used.
When I say 'rice' I mean anything that isn't American Muscle. Rice=Japan. I don't like it. I never will. Its just not my thing, but when Japan produces a true performance car, I can't help but take notice.

Also, you say the original RX-7 would not be able to perform anywhere near that one, however, that widebody is what, a few thousand dollars, not including the paint job, rear hatch and chrome :)mad: ) rims. I can almost guarantee that if you took the same RX-7 (w/ performance mods) and take the money used on the widebody to put it towards performance and handling, that it would be better then one with the widebody.
No, if a non-widebody RX-7 with performance parts faced off with a wide-body RX-7, the widebody has the advantage. The materials that make up the body kit on the wide-body are made of light-weight material and its aerodynamically sound. The original RX-7 has a few aerodynamic flaws and would be alot heavier than the widebody. On a track setting, the WB would decimate the RX-7. The widebody is literally a track-ready car that is made for the street. ;)

I just feel that amazing machines like the Supra, RX-7, evolution, STi, Skyline, etc are so beautiful stock that they should stay that way and put the money where it counts. Anyways, I'm done, just wanted to back my statement up, if you like it, more power to you! But there's just better things to spend the money on that's all. Have a good day :D
I agree. Those are good-looking cars, but in order to match the kind of performance of a track vehicle, visual modification has to happen or the car would never be aerodynamic enough to compete with the handling of true racing vehicles.

I'm really not trying to argue with you here. I'm just trying to clarify a little. :)

Def a Viper- I know cause my grandpa has one

not like this one but

2003604368123992302_rs_small.jpg

2003604368123992302_rs_small.jpg:

mac_mogul said:
I'm really not trying to argue with you here. I'm just trying to clarify a little. :)
Ok, truce!! Now lets site back, have a beer, and stare at RX-7s in all there glory :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom