What car do you like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corvette z06 costs half as much as a Porsche and performs just as well.
I don't see the point of a Porsche.

mac_mogul said:

I agree. Porsche's are ugly, underpowered, and they are always ordered in automatic.

StylinGolfShoes said:
toyota prius, environmentally friendly, and a hatchback

Ugly, import, and ugly :p

634198175_l.jpg
396855815_l.jpg

396379830_l.jpg

396374009_l.jpg

396343544_l.jpg

355446404_l.jpg

The red one is his very first one but he sold it once he had to go ship off to korea. That widebody kit is a 11,000 dollar body kit made by Veliside I believe. I k now for a fact that is the price though.

mac_mogul said:

Yeah, the Z06 kills any car under $200K and it only costs 65K, plus it has nice features, like nav system and stuff like that. If i had a Z06 I'd put it on a diet with carbon trunk lid, carbon hood, possibly even fenders depending on my budget. I'd replace all the glass with the Polycarbonate plastic stuff to trim it down to like 2800 lbs. I'd throw in some deep alloy rims to make the tires stick out for better handeling, and throw in a supercharger, along with intake headers and some kick *** intercooler. You can easily kill any rival with something like that, given that the cylinder heads won't crack open.

Oh, people who buy Porsche buy it for the name, and the quality.

the supra is tight but it needs some work on the body as soon as you get it cuz otherwise the front looks ugly. A nice, clean body kit would do wonders to that car. Too bad they don't make that car anymore...freaking toyota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom