What are BT doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotfl @ Harper. I might go have a look, but its surrounded by a load BT workman that look like druggies... :(

they are not workman.... they are carnie folk. And they are going to kidnap you and take you away and for your to join their circus.

:( *Scared* :(

Meh i dont like these all in one packages, ive got broadband with Talk-Talk and phone with them, and its very cheep and alot of free calls. And then i have my tv with Sky+ HD (Ofcourse... i had to get + with HD... :D.)

when i say I, i dont mean i lol. I dont pay for it :).

Because... erm, there cheep :D.

Like really really really cheep. We (like many people) make there house phones calls between 3:30pm and 10pm... during taht time its free. And we make ALOT of phonecalls.

Last week are phonebill was £0.42. :)

Cheaper is not always better. They offered us the free broadband on their LLU if we signed up to the same call package. You know where I told them to go. ;)

(I still hate BT and BT Openreach who are too scared to roll out Fiber To The Home/Kerb.)

Seriously, their big announcement of the 21st century was changing their whole network from circuit to packet switched. While everyone hoped that they would be announcing FTTH. The only real world advantage to this is everyone can get ADSL2+ up to 24Mbit, not much good for those that live 5km away from the exchange or more.

Last week are phonebill was £0.42. :)

Good For you.

For that Remark, I am going to give you a

30jqstx11wn1.gif

"I am Special" Button to pin on your shirt.

Lol cheep phone bill but I think that the virgin 4 for £30 is a better deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom