Were on Fire

that didnt work for wmp but it did work when i clicked the link and opened it in VLC player

Make's it worse with the current weather condtion there getting, New south wales have already declared the buush fire season,with this drought and the heat were getting,it going to be a LOOOOOOONG summer :(

This fire has got to be the worse fire in California history. Over 700 homes evacuated, US Secretary of Defense are initiating air support, we're getting the National Guard in here, also--we are recieving strike teams from New Mexico, Arizona, Northern California.

The fire spans from San Diego all the way to San Bernardino. West to East, just like that. Not continuous, but it spans that much. All day, I was breathing in the bad air. Even indoors, it's hard because everytime people come and go, some of that air gets inside. My car was in ashes when I got back. Really bad. As of now, the air still stinks like smoke and the wind rustling outside (although not as bad as previous conditions). My eyes are like red and my throat hurts too.

Tons of freeway closures. I was stalled on several freeways and forced to turn back. People at work were forced to stay in motels or hotels. Most are all booked because of the fire. You can see the atmosphere around here is really at high alert. Everyone's talking about it. I'm forutnate the area where I'm at are away from the fire quite a ways, but we live on a hill so you never know what can happen with the wind gust we have. It's like brown all day here which was horrible. Total containment on the most severe fire is not scheduled until Halloween!!!! Can you believe that?!?!

Looks like I'll have to spend another $55 for air filter and cabin filter replacement after all this is over with. I just barely changed them out too like a few months ago!!!!! Sucks....

This fire has got to be the worse fire in California history.

I wouldn't say the worst, but it's pretty high up there.

How are the winds in your area? Mine are I'd say up to 40 MPH. Hoping my windows could sustain that sort of pressure. It gives you a bad feeling to watch your windows bend under high winds.

windows are double paned though, so it would have to break them twice, you still would have to replace it though

Back
Top Bottom