weird new years eve

Celery

Golden Master
This is funny. Between a half hour to an hour before midnight there was a lot of gun-fires but when the clock struck midnight I didn't hear any gun fire.

There sure was a lot of fireworks going for at least 10-20 minutes. Yes, we have lots of fireworks that it's crazy. We celebrate like crazy. :)

I'm still up because I'm waiting for my sister to come home. I want to be sure she's ok before I go to bed. That's how much I care. :angel:

Jeez it's 1:19 am.

Apparently, the Police in New York were having to tell people not to shoot guns into the air when the ball dropped..... Could you imagine some idiot standing in time square shooting off a gun? It would turn into a war zone.

Apparently, the Police in New York were having to tell people not to shoot guns into the air when the ball dropped..... Could you imagine some idiot standing in time square shooting off a gun? It would turn into a war zone.
Ok, this is the first time I have heard that one. Wow really? What is wrong with people?

Saw lots of great fireworks in my neighborhood. The neighborhood is built on a slop and my neighbor up the hill from me was launching so they were all going off in front of us. The dog didn't appreciate it but the display was outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom