Very, very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, its an age-old question . . .

even i questioned it on 9/12/01 . . . and this happens just about a week before the 3rd anniversary . . .

now that I saw the actual damage done, I don't think that was a jumbo. even a 737 (one of the smaller ones) would be a lot bigger than any plane that would cause that kind of damage

What the hell

Why say it was anything different why not just say it was a bomber or you thnk they were trying to save face that a bomber got that close to the building

I often thought that it was weird how there was so much televising of the trade center and not the pentagon. now this just confirms establishes my suspicions.........eeeeerie!!

That is super weird. I've never seen or heard anything about it not being a 747 until now. What the heck was it then?

yea, thats all true what u guys say, i just wana add, the video was well done :D. cool to watch

jaksback said:
I often thought that it was weird how there was so much televising of the trade center and not the pentagon.

It was the same here in the UK. A large amount of the focus was on the trade center instead of the pentagon. I actually saw very little footage or coverage of the Pentagon crash.

Mind you how does a news team report on an incident without having any information due to it possibly being confiscated by the FBI?

It has made me slightly suspicious over the activities of the US government and the war on terrorism.

Retro.

jaksback said:
I often thought that it was weird how there was so much televising of the trade center and not the pentagon. now this just confirms establishes my suspicions.........eeeeerie!!

Same here, I dident even know the pentagon got hit intell one of my friends told me i think it was about a year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom