ups..

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has to be the best UPS guy I've ever heard of...all the ones that I deal with are pricks that want to leave my stuff on my door step.

I live on the bottom floor of an apartment complex...sounds like a great idea!

Cool ups guy. i live in a apartment Duplex.. he actually parked his truck in road and walked half a mile with my **** lol.. he came at around 6:50PM haha.. never had them come that late...

oh and it was also raining.. poor dude

Wow...a lot of UPS guys wouldn't have bothered! Kudos to him, then.

Yeah man. Lucky lol. I've actually had UPS guys leave stuff on my doorstep >< Luckily the dog wakes me up so I make it to the door while they're driving away.

Any fool could see a box on my step and walk up and take it :/

My mother works for UPS and even she hates them. lol.

I'm a purolator fan myself. They give me awesome service. They have some of the coolest drivers too lol.

UPS isn't bad where I'm at. They usually ring the doorbell, and if no one is home, they'll walk around back and either set it on the deck, or by the backdoor.

UPS is pretty good around here, we have a 300 foot long driveway that a UPS truck could not get up in the winter so when it is winter he will walk down the hill and just set it outside. :)

I live in the boonies, so if they have to leave a package at my door it's no big deal. Someone would have to walk all the way up my driveway and take it off my doorstep. My dogs would certainly not allow that. :p

They usually come at about the same time (11:30AM-1:30PM), so I'm usually prepared for them. Plus my dogs go crazy so I know they're here.

I wouldn't mind them leaving it on my front doorstep... If I wasn't right in the muddle of a busy neighbourhood, at a corner lot that just happens to also be a high school bus stop :/
*sigh*

I'd rather take a 5 min drive down the street to the post office to pick it up after a failed delivery, than have some punk walk away with it lol.

Oh well. Luckily the only place that really forces UPS up here is tiger direct. And they're so bloody overpriced it isn't worth even going there half the time.
Now that I think of it UPS is usually a ton more expensive than the others as well :/

but i guess as long as what I want gets here safely it doesn't really matter. Also usually have the option of requiring a signature now too. That's nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom