Update Windows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered14

Solid State Member
Hey my dad said 2 days ago that there is a virus out there in which hackers can demolish or system for good! He siad this is for XP users only, and it can be fixed by doing a simple windows update. Click "start" and up to "windows update" that will take you to there site, and you hit "scan" for the needed updated. ...

This is pretty simple, but very GOOD!

P.S. I just paid for a dell laptop, and I could not offord to buy another one. I would recomend doing this!

You should take all critical as well as hotfixes at all times regardless of the operating system and as for the demolishing virus, well I don't think thats true but there are uncleanable ones on the prowl that will usually mean a reformat.

GOOD!

Good, then it's not as bad as I thought it was. I am glad. I thought that it would be the worst vurus ever. Yes, I would have thought that you could have thought you could reformat the hard drive, but on some dell laptops, you can not do this, and that could create a problem. I have a slow computer right now, and I could not figure out how to reformat my drive, so I called dell, and they told me. But I am glad that there is a way that I can reformat the hard drive. I would have been very angery if I found out that I had to send my computer somewere to get a crapy virus off of it. Ok, well I am sorry for the false infomation.

Thanks for your help!

-Unregistered14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom