Unable To Download Extensions In UC Browser! What the heck?!

KJennings92

Beta member
Well, today’s topic here is a bit interesting. I decided to switch browsers & simply try something which I hadn’t before. (In my case, I’m trying the UC browser on my Windows 10 pc.) The initial setup process went just fine, but I experienced an unexpected hiccup as I was tweaking the browser to my needs: I can’t seem to download Adguard from the Chrome Web Store! Whenever I try, I get this weird error/dialog message:

With that being said, I was wondering if anyone can tell me what’s going on & how I can fix this strange issue?
?
If you need more details or feel the need to ask me anything about this, feel free to do so & I’ll get back to you!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
:slight_smile:

Attachments

• UC Browser Issue.png
    UC Browser Issue.png
    283.3 KB · Views: 6
It's true that no one wants to install such a thing on their computer, but this error usually occurs when a browser blocks the installation of this extension. Thus, it is quite likely that there is a conflict between this browser and/or this their extensions.
Warning - Do not use such things in the future until you have figured out very exactly, what it will do on your computer and what additional junk and/or malware it will install.
Now that you've already installed it, you've installed a lot of nonsense (malware, junkware, etc) that you never really want to put on your computer.
In addition, it is quite difficult to get rid of this mess.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom