Top 15 Web Hoaxes of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Top 15 Web Hoaxes of All Time

People make lists like this all the time but, what makes this one different is that these are the top web hoaxes OF ALL TIME! Okay, the "of all time" angle has been done before too but the list is still pretty good.

For hundreds of years, humans have been playing elaborate tricks on each other, but the advent of social tools — from Usenet and email right on up to YouTubeYouTube and TwitterTwitter — means that hoaxes are much more easily spread, and it can be difficult to separate the misinformation from the truth. Here's a collection of the top 15 most unforgettable web hoaxes.

I don't understand how people can be so gullible. Maybe I am just paranoid but I tend to question almost everything when it doesn't seem right in even the slightest bit.

2. How to Charge an iPod with an Onion (2007)
I am surprised I missed that one. However i would of been able to tell any one that it would not work as the USB Charger has the 2 of the same metal. It will not work. Some thing like this is about Grade 3 science.

4. Lonelygirl15 (2006)
She's no Boxxy?

9. Hercules the Dog (2007)
That is screaming PhotoChopped.

12. The Blair Witch Project (1999)
This was really cracked me up when the producers are taking that it's all fake and yet people where still looking for the Blair Witch.

God boxxy is such a tard.

I left that running because I wanted to see if it was the "trolling" clip, and I think just by listening to it my IQ dropped mercilessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom