This Story has just kncoked me Sick.

Wow, they are dumb. From what I understand even TP over there gets a tax (just like over here) and EVERYBODY needs that.... (that's at least performing proper hygiene). Their protest is just stupid, unsanitary, and will not get them anywhere if my understanding of protests in the UK is correct.

Edit: I just read one woman complaining of 1.79 for a pack of 14 , and 5% on that is what, 0.08? LOL, our state tax here is 0.825c and a typical pack is around 7 dollars for an 18 pack of name brand "super". That woman (I'm assuming with the name Sarah) is complaining about paying 2 pounds which is the equivalent of 3 bucks here in USD compared to our $7+ tax. You have to be a HEAVY bleeder to go through a pack of 14 a month, let alone 2 packs a month like she's talking about....and night time? What the hell? You can use the same kind night and day, unless you're just a picky ****. The alternative being buy the cheap brand, which here you can get a 3 pack for a dollar at the dollar store. Sheesh.

Last edited:
I'm not unsupportive of this campaign, but whenever I see it I complain to my girlfriend about how she frivolously spends money on luxuries like these. Oh, how we laugh :p

Last edited:
I'm not unsupportive of this campaign, but whenever I see it I complain to my girlfriend about how she frivolously spends money on luxuries like these. Oh, how we laugh :p

I tell my wife to sleep in the other room............. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom