Theoretical Problem

^perhaps.....then again, how do we know it has not already been done. How do we know that Matt77 is not such an experiment and that he is trying to figure things out. Seems very specific for a hypothetical question.

^perhaps.....then again, how do we know it has not already been done. How do we know that Matt77 is not such an experiment and that he is trying to figure things out. Seems very specific for a hypothetical question.

I'm on the unrestricted internet. Your arguement is invalid :p

He/she would be a very logical person. I'd imagine technology would come second nature to them as there are no assumptions being made. Interesting topic.

Here is a theoretical situation to ponder over:
A boy is born to his parents, and is raised in isolation from the rest of society. He is raised in his home with no contact with the outside world. He is homeschooled with textbooks that teach science, no religion whatsoever. He is also raised to see facts only, no assumptions or beliefs. Now, this boy reaches 21 and is released out into the world. How do you think he would act?
Matt

The scary thing is that I know some one that nearly fits that discription......
Currently he's about 25 have and as have pretty much been living in univercity since he was 15. Before that he was home school/programmed by his father.
Bright kid although he is a bit of a social retard. Currently starting to question his upbringing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom