The witcher 3 Wild hunt

I thought the DLC for this game was free? Gamestop called me to let me know they are running a special for the Witcher 3 season pass that adds another 35 hours of gameplay. Funny thing is it is not a special and just the typical $5 season pass bundled savings in lieu of buying DLC a la carte.

I thought the DLC for this game was free? Gamestop called me to let me know they are running a special for the Witcher 3 season pass that adds another 35 hours of gameplay. Funny thing is it is not a special and just the typical $5 season pass bundled savings in lieu of buying DLC a la carte.
All the piece meal type dlc is free. CD project red said these are actually expansions.

I want that special box set but i think, i'm just going to get the $80 off steam that includes all future dlcs and call it a day.

Saw that news a few weeks ago. With the length of the game I can't see needing the expansions.

Same work da. I played it and didn't need to go back

Game Hunters Unite

Good. ill have 5 days off work to at least spend 80+ hrs on it lol

Man, I don't think I'll ever understand how someone could spend more than 1 day of vacation on a video game. Do you get a ton of vacation or something?

Conan did a Clueless Gamer episode on the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfjLRuE1CLw

One of the best he's done yet.

That's a good one. I think my favorite ones are the Advanced Warfare and PC Horror games. The smash one is pretty good too.

Back
Top Bottom