THE WAIT IS OVER!!! Newegg.ca is open for business!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to check them out and see how they compare with NCIX. So far NCIX easily has the fastest and best customer service of anyone in Canada.

I've been a long time NewEgg customer. I absolutely love everything about them, and I am really happy to see they are expanding their boundaries so Canada can get it on the fun.

Newegg has a very nice website, it's simple, it works, and you easily can find what you want, for a good price, and get it fast, with a good warranty.

I wonder if they just opened a new warehouse in Canada, because the package I just ordered (I'm in NY) is from Ontario, Canada.

^ Probably a warehouse outside of Toronto or Markham. Pretty much everything comes from here now. I guess businesses like paying rediculously expensive and overpriced property tax.

I'll give em a chance for sure. Having more reliable selection is nice. I've been pretty much ncix exclusive for a while, but they're usually a bit slow to get new tech compared to the US. Maybe the egg will be faster :)

I'll give em a chance for sure. Having more reliable selection is nice. I've been pretty much ncix exclusive for a while, but they're usually a bit slow to get new tech compared to the US. Maybe the egg will be faster :)

the egg is slower then ncix lol. they usually have new stuff a few days later.

eh. That isn't true as far as I've noticed :/ When I was waiting for the G.Skill PK series the egg had them a month or two before ncix.

Course i havent done a lot of looking into other things. meh

for thigns like gpus mobo's and cpus the egg is slower then ncix ncix is very good at getting gpus on release date where as newegg you will be waiting afew days.
but yes ncix is slow on things like cases, still not tempest yet. ram and heatsinks.

Dude, newegg is always lowering prices. Even when you think they can't get it any lower. They seem to surprise you and lower it anyways. As far as I can see, NCIX may have lower prices right now. But like Ricanflow said, Newegg.ca - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more! just came out. So it will take time, before they are able to have as huge a selection as the original newegg, and at about the same price.

At least with newegg I know they're trying to sell as low as they can, unlike other sites *cough* Tiger Direct *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom