the patriot act

Status
Not open for further replies.
jorsoft03 said:
Benefits: They can see what books you read at the library...great...
costs to society: Personal freedom no longer truly exists. Big Brother is Watching You....

They could do all that stuff before the patriot act if they would have wanted to. All the patriot act does is make it known. I think the patriot act should be revised to be less intrusive, but I dont think they should do away with it completely.

Like beed said.

I don't think its that bad at all, honestly.... i dont care if someone is watching me

it is supposedly keeping terrorists from getting away with stuff like 9/11, but they should almost have some sort of warrant or a partial reason to track it, i mean if they're gonna watch me for checking out networking books at the library and downloading VMware trials why would they watch me for checking that out, im not gonna learn hacking with an active directory book and a eval copy of vmware. Those of use who dont have anything to hide dont need to worry, but we should be thankful that they are doing anything, what if we didnt have a gov't, most of us could be dead with the terrorists that are aruond here.

IBMan said:
it is supposedly keeping terrorists from getting away with stuff like 9/11, but they should almost have some sort of warrant or a partial reason to track it, i mean if they're gonna watch me for checking out networking books at the library and downloading VMware trials why would they watch me for checking that out, im not gonna learn hacking with an active directory book and a eval copy of vmware. Those of use who dont have anything to hide dont need to worry, but we should be thankful that they are doing anything, what if we didnt have a gov't, most of us could be dead with the terrorists that are aruond here.

What a load :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom