The Most Beautiful Supercar

Status
Not open for further replies.
porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

Prosche Carerra GT

mercedes_slr_mclaren.jpg

klgp2005-mclarenslr.jpg

Mercedes-Benz / [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]McLaren[/size][/font] SLR
I beleive this was the final design, before [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]McLaren[/size][/font] died.

That Bucati is the fastest car in exsistence... i saw it being tested in Top Gear...Wow...
5 billion to make it though, and they only decided to make them to test if it could be done. To have two engines running like that in a car,hehe. So fast...

0-60 in 2.5 seconds. Wooo!!!

The McLaren SLR is also a very great car. Would be my second choice.

The Ferrari's, Zondas etc would be my 3rd and probably further back if I could think of cars, as they aren't very practical.
If you've seen on Top Gear when they tested them in France. They couldn't get it out of a car park because the bodies were too low!

You morons. You know it's not a car, but a bike!
I would say the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14, I know there are better out there, but I forget what it was...
But If I had to go with a car, it would be the Lotus Elise, the Sports-Bike of cars
ndj_1126944076_2006_kawasaki_zx_14a.jpg

lotus%20elise.jpg

ArrizX_MuziK said:
porsche-carrera-gt.jpg

Prosche Carerra GT

mercedes_slr_mclaren.jpg

klgp2005-mclarenslr.jpg

Mercedes-Benz / [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]McLaren[/size][/font] SLR
I beleive this was the final design, before [font=arial,sans-serif][size=-1]McLaren[/size][/font] died.

My car still OWNS!

I think when I was a lil-kid I had a little car like that. When it went it's top speed, it would be going VROOOOOOOEEEEEEEMMMMMM. Yeah, awsome car it was!
Then it got lost in the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom