The HAVOC2k5 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havok,

Go sign up at www.facepunchstudios.com and post this in the general discussion area.

The community is HUGE and you will get at least 10 replys in matters of seconds if you have a good topic. It's ALWAYS alive, and you have a much better chance of getting someone to take up your offer.

If not I'l do it but im not giving anyone money lol...

i have a bottle of demon ishor, it is 4 million scovilles... it burns and burns forever. I made a pot of salsa for out chrismas party at work. 3 bottles of salsa and a tablespoon of this sauce, nobody could handle it. people were choking and sweating.

General I eat vietnamese and thai food and indian food very often most of there dishes are very spicy so maybe instead of critizing it you should try it

homerj14 said:
General I eat vietnamese and thai food and indian food very often most of there dishes are very spicy so maybe instead of critizing it you should try it

No, thanks. I don't like eating my neighbor's dead pets.

Maybe you should try some prime rib or something, it's way better than that old lady's chow, and her cat Pepper.

yea havoc is gonna get sued. even though he told people about the disclaimer....

hmm, i know people that LOVE hot food, they prolly wont take your challenge though, no video camera. although i might tell them about the 2am reserve and see if they'll order any.

No, thanks. I don't like eating my neighbor's dead pets.

Maybe you should try some prime rib or something, it's way better than that old lady's chow, and her cat Pepper.
This could quite possibly be one of the most ignorant posts you've made.

A ton of thai food is a lot of vegetables and/or BEEF, CHICKEN, and crap like that. HOWEVER, when I went to thai restaurant I got their hottest which was "5-star" on the spicey scale. It was pretty spicey, but it's nothing compared to how hot these sauces are. I haven't gotten my megadeath yet......well actually it's here, but because of the break I can't pick up my package in the student dorms....but I've had sauces that I know are weaker than the one I've got here and have been much hotter than the thai food.

I haven't had vietnamese or indian though so I can't say about those, but I can pretty much guarantee they won't come close to the megadeath sauce with a scoville rating in the millions.

So how is this compared to Dave's Insanity Sause? I ate a whole slice of pizza with that on it before.

Course that is not saying i didnt pay for it for the next week. But i did make $500 out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom