Status
Not open for further replies.
HAVOC2k5 said:

If you want to make $100 paypal...
Buy and use this sauce:
http://extremefood.com/product.php?id=11
ds_collector_2am_l.jpg

Will you take the challenge?

"This product is not a sauce but a food additive and should be used as such only. Furthermore, it should be clearly understood that this is used strictly at the purchaser's risk."

HAHAHAHAHA

Well, over 12 hours later, I'm still being violated by the scorching fire. lol - seriously, if you're dumb enough to take this challenge... I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY...

I've drank a half bottle of Mylanta to cool the burn...

I think i've met my match in the hot sauce department. The Blair's Sudden Death Sauce is the furthest i'd ever go. Well, back to nursing my colon.

homerj14 said:
im a vegetarian can i use something else i am seriously considering this as a hot sauce lover

How are you a hot sauce lover and a vegetarian at the same time?

I dunno about you guys, but I prefer my hot sauce on meat, not on celery. ;)

Anyway, I ordered both hotsauces, they can't be that hot. I'll except the challenge, but is it cheating if I get super drunk first?

The General said:
they can't be that hot.

I've seen people get blisters all over their lips, in their mouths, and all the way down the esophagus from eating super spicy food. It can mess up your internals pretty bad too if you eat enough of it.

Anyway, if you're drunk while you're trying to eat it and if you pass out....your friends can always use the sauce to wake you up. :p Of course, that's assuming that you have drinking buddies....getting drunk by yourself isn't any fun.

HAVOC2k5 said:
Well, over 12 hours later, I'm still being violated by the scorching fire. lol - seriously, if you're dumb enough to take this challenge... I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR STUPIDITY...

I've drank a half bottle of Mylanta to cool the burn...

I think i've met my match in the hot sauce department. The Blair's Sudden Death Sauce is the furthest i'd ever go. Well, back to nursing my colon.

pwn3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom