The HAVOC2k5 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh I ordered both of them, I would have gotten the experimental 16 million thing too just for kicks but they were sold out and it costs $200 anyways. And just to clarify, you have said you can't drink anything, you didn't mention anything about eating or smoking :D

gaara said:
Meh I ordered both of them, I would have gotten the experimental 16 million thing too just for kicks but they were sold out and it costs $200 anyways. And just to clarify, you have said you can't drink anything, you didn't mention anything about eating or smoking :D

I will be eating my Ice Cubes Thanks. :p

So how is this compared to Dave's Insanity Sause? I ate a whole slice of pizza with that on it before.
These sauces are hotter than daves insanity.

I will be eating my Ice Cubes Thanks
Whew, ice cubes will just make it worse.

Wow, this 3AM is the hottest sauce I have ever had.

The megadeath sauce is about 4 times as hot as habenero Tobasco.

Nubius did you get your sauce yet?
I've got a package, but because of christmas break and me living in student housing, I can't get it until tomorrow between 11am and 4pm.

However, I actually don't even know if that's the hotsauce, or another package that's been sent out to me......Guess I'll find out tomorrow :D Or actually......I guess it's today now since it's 3am

Yay, I finally got ahold of my hotsauce and Death rain nitro habanero seasoning :D

Both are quite hot. I put a little dab of the megadeath sauce on a knife then on my tongue and it basically starts burning right away. I was pretty prepared for an intense burn though so it wasn't as bad as I thought, but it is indeed quite hot.

Now.....4 chicken wings covered in this stuff.......yeah, I could definitely see it burning the living crap out of my mouth because my lips, entire tongue, and throat would then be covered compared to right now where it's only a dab in the middle.

Good stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom