The DIRTIEST apartment in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the **** can some one let there place get into that state? **** Look at the toilet I would be scared to go near it let alone walk in there an make king kongs first dump of the day look small.

Am i the only one who is suppriesed the old CRT she has looked like it was still alive?

I think you would get dirtier taking a shower there. Apperently the place is crawling in fleas as well.

I wonder whats in the blue bucket on top of the toilet and what is that stuff on the floor of the bathroom?

lol, lets play a game. Who can find something funny amongst the garbage?

I think it's toilet role tubes that have turned into that soggy paper mush that happens when cardboard is left in standing water.

just set fire to it and be done with it. I feel sorry for the next tenant. You know they wont warn them.

When I appraised houses in Baltimore, I would see places like this. Paths through piles of trash to use for walking through the house. Habitual patterns like the same kinds of trash just piling up everywhere. This is a little worse than I've seen (the cigarette butt mountain is too darn funny). I personally find it disgusting... and I would get in and get out as quickly as possible. But I would really try not to judge. Some people are just comfortable that way.

I do agree with VW though. Set fire and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom