The 5 Most Ridiculously Awful Computers Ever Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. I had a few friends with the vic-20

Not to mention the fact that Saxon would love this computer as it contains his favorite actor off all time.

i_am_captain_kirk_s_love_child_tshirt-p235594401510801137trlf_400.jpg

I had a computer with a "TURBO" button, which if you press, it'll make it go from 33mhz, to an extravagant 66mhz.

That was my second computer, lol. Fun times.

lol! Beautiful keyboard, rub, rub... tap, tap.....

The VIC 20 was awesome, I don't care what anyone says. Really good stuff, able to use memory cartridge expansions, tape decks, 5 1/4 drives...I had both that and the C64. The only thing I didn't have was the printer, I even had a modem. 400 ish baud anyone?

Man I miss those. :(

EDIT: You know in about 10 years, people are going to be saying "What? PCI-E 2.0 and DDR3? Man you guys are old! Wait, you're saying you used to have optical drives that only burned CDs and DVDs? And your hard drives had moving parts?! What is this nonsense?!"

Slide rule!

now there is some hard core computationing.

jks, I got started on the Simon2000 or something like that, but brought up mainly on sliderule..

calculators were for those who wanted to be electrocuted into sterility, thats what my pa always sed.

They forgot the MacBook Air:

A laptop built for portability.

The MacBook air is $1,500 for the basic setup, for $1,000 you can buy a MacBook with the regular configuration that beats the MacBook air in everything accept the screen (LCD VS LED) and weight were the MacBook air weighs 2 pounds less then the MacBook. And if you wanted the LED screen you could pay $1,200 for a MacBook Pro and have the LED screen along with it only weighing 1.5 pounds more then the MacBook air.

Oh wait I forgot that you can put a MacBook air into an envelope that means it doesn't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom