That Handsome Collection

So I picked up the Handsome Collection a few days ago - anyone have any lowbie gear to drop on me or feel like doing some power-leveling since my BL2 saves are on the Xbox and I'm starting over on PS4?

I can probably level ya a bit tonight if ya on

I can probably level ya a bit tonight if ya on

I can try to be. I'll ping you if I see you on.

Would someone with BL2 be able to play with someone playing from THC? I feel like that's kind of a dumb question, but...

I don't know if there's cross-generational play since the collection is for current gen and BL2 is only available on last gen. It is an interesting q and worth asking given how much time they put into making sure people who don't buy DLC can play with people who do.

I am playing BL2 on PC currently - just started TVHM. First play thru was very good. The character humor was great..

I am playing BL2 on PC currently - just started TVHM. First play thru was very good. The character humor was great..

TVHM is the perfect balance of difficulty and fun. It puts your skills and abilities to the test and forces you to use the enemy's weaknesses against them. Do yourself a favor and stop after you finish that mode. UVHM isn't worth the hassle.

Hey Pucket if ya up for it lets see if we can get a couple other people and kill Teremorphous again tonight

Thanks OMO- ya - I am already thinking the TVHM is somewhat boring because you know the enemies already. I am thinking about buying some of the DLC's just to spice it up. I did not do Hammerlocks on first play through. Love Tiny Tina's and the Torque DLC was also good. the scralet was OK. The others DLCs are cheap for $3 each. I am lvl 42 Zero now.

Thanks OMO- ya - I am already thinking the TVHM is somewhat boring because you know the enemies already. I am thinking about buying some of the DLC's just to spice it up. I did not do Hammerlocks on first play through. Love Tiny Tina's and the Torque DLC was also good. the scralet was OK. The others DLCs are cheap for $3 each. I am lvl 42 Zero now.

I know what you mean about it getting tedious, but for me something just started clicking in TVHM and I was obsessed. That is actually where I played all of the DLCs except for Tiny Tina.

My wife and I have a couple missions left in our playthrough of BL2 - will see if she wants to play Tiny Tina's after we get the main story done or not.

Mostly trying to fill up my time before Fallout 4 :lol:.

My wife and I have a couple missions left in our playthrough of BL2 - will see if she wants to play Tiny Tina's after we get the main story done or not.

Mostly trying to fill up my time before Fallout 4 :lol:.

That's why they built destiny and witcher

Fallout is coming!

Back
Top Bottom