Console War!!!

Ok,this is the order PS3 (because of the range of games and community) > PS4 (because of its power and game).... thats it!

Your thinking I forgot about ****box 360 and ****box one? no.. there **** so why would they even count them! lol :cool: even a Gameboy color is better!

dude you have the most annoying/amazing avatar

Vita is a cool machine no doubt but the games on 3ds are pure fun and awesome. Plus the 3d on the new 3ds is fantastic.

I never seem to play my vita. Even the freedom wars didn't get its hooks in me.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Ok,this is the order PS3 (because of the range of games and community) > PS4 (because of its power and game).... thats it!

Your thinking I forgot about ****box 360 and ****box one? no.. there **** so why would they even count them! lol :cool: even a Gameboy color is better!

If we're looking at it in terms of library quality (and size, though of less importance), I think we can all agree the SNES wins that category hands down.

Snes 1. Atari 2600 2. It started it all.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Back
Top Bottom