Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockaway

Solid State Member
Hi,
Thank you guys for giving me such a nice suggestions for all my problems.you gave me satisfactory answers which has improved my machine working ability a lot and now am happy as my machine is working in the way as i wanted it to work a small help i again needed from you all.When I am trying to open some forums they are not getting opened at all.I thought it was a problem with my service provider i complaint the net provider about the net speed i am getting in return he told me that the service from his end is uninterrupted and no such cable problem.
So to check the truth in his statement I tried in other machine and the forum got opened.So is it the problem with my machine?When everything is working in absolutely fine then what is making it slow down?

What was the problem, and what fixed it, pray tell? Others may have the same issue.

He's a fake. Chack all his threads. Some sound like advertisement. some even sound like someone else is typing. User name is the same company he's got in sig.

He's a fake. Chack all his threads. Some sound like advertisement. some even sound like someone else is typing. User name is the same company he's got in sig.

Sorry my friend I think you got me all wrong actually I am using an old machine 4 years old and so I face many such problems while handling it, so I always place my problem in the forum so that I can get the solution.I don't thing its wrong in any way.This is what the forums really made for to discuss each others problem and try to find out the solutions for those to which you were unable to find.I don't have any wrong intension's.Is this explanation enough to convince you "Mr.Wicked".:)

I think what wicked is getting at is that when you first joined, either yourself, or someone with a very similar name signed up and posted a few links to RockAway Technology over the forums.

That's all.

Thanks BuggVeyron.Let me make it clear that I not the one wicked is talking about and I don't have any problem with him as its a common thing that many users may have some or the other feature alike.Lets not make it a issue and I hope now you guys don't have any problem with me I think we should say if we have any so that there shouldn't be any misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom