TF Image Contest #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
I took the liberty of removing the "monthly" out of our image contests simply beacuse they do not seem to rotate as such....

What I would like to see this time around is how well one can use their imagination in creating a space scene of whatever caliber just so long as it is your original work (if upon request you may be required to show the steps that were taken to get to the final piece ie. if using Photoshop>=the .psd file).

Keep the image to a maximum of 600 pixels wide and 400 high. Use whatever means you need to upload the image into the post....

One entry only per member.....this time though I am of the opinion that you may replace your pic if you need or want to. Just please edit your original post and not place multiple post reentries.

And to make it even more difficult, I am not even going to provide an example until I have done my own.....(it wont count)...

This should be easy....right?

Woo! The first entry!

pic.php

Edit: I replaced my old car flying through space with my new car flying through space:D (05/24/05)

Title: Nissan0tr0n the Space Avengertr0n.
Program: Photoshop 7

The Change Journeys onward

journeyonward.jpg

Textures and finishing in PhotoFiltre 6.0.2
3d modeling of coins and planets in Blender 2.36

Quasar.jpg

My entry. Every single part of this image was made in Photoshop CS2. Somewhat of a rough draft.

Title: TF-39 Quasar

Here's my entry
Title: Nova
Software: PS 7
Lucky for me about a week before I read the contest rules, I had already done a few different scenes like this one. I picked my favorite and here it is! :)
NOVA1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom