Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaronkupen

Fully Optimized
So the official trailer has released today, the best version is on Apple trailers.

What does everything think about it so far? How do you feel about the new trilogy; does it show promise to you? Does anyone think McG can pull it off and successfully put to the screen what has been teased for decades? Will it be as epic as we all expect the war to be?

Personally, I am amazingly optimistic on everything I've seen and read about this new trilogy so far; all the trailers I've seen have just showed that McG is taking the material seriously and will stay faithful to the material. I can't wait for May to see the Terminator franchise popular again because it deserves nothing less. This franchise could do what few try, start and end with masterpieces.

Hopeful, especially after T3. They could've easily made that movie a huge crapfest but it was actually really good. With luck the trend will continue because this film could be epic if it's done right.

All I have to say is: "OH WOW!" I'm a huge Terminator fan and this movie looks like great competition for the first two. 3 was good, but it lost a lot of flavor without Cameron IMO.

I think Terminator 2 was the best mainly because its what I grew up with Terminator 1 was before my time and T3 was when I was about 15-16 and I didn't rush out to see it. I think it will be ok but terminator has that charm of not being all cgi I love a good modern film but hate remakes or sequels of older style films.

Oh yeah. I have been wanting this Terminator film ever since the first movie. A movie set in the future with the war between man and machine.

I remember reading the Terminator Comics, and why where quite good at exploring this too.

Mehh im no longer going to watch the Movies T3 sucked so im pretty sure T4 will

all im watching now is Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles :) Absolutely great! :D

Well Terminator 3 never really had any chance of being good. It was a movie that shouldn't have been made in the first place; it was made by a vision-less director, poor casting, last minute castings, and for a popcorn flick mentality.

T4 seems to be something else, McG is presenting the material in the way that he feels necessary to the franchise ... he has a vision on the same level that James Cameron had when he did a follow-up to Ridley Scott's Alien. If T4 turns out half as good as Aliens, then I think we are all in for a treat.

i didn't mind the 3rd one. not as good as the first 2, but it was needed to show d-day imo.

i'm not a fan when movies/stories 'fast forward' though like T3 did, which is why i like watching the sara conner chronicles. T3 had sara dead and john grown up...so no machines came after then during that time?

anyway,
trailer looks sweet, especially those 2 bikes!

dun dun dun da dun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom