Tech Forums Firefox Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
i vote sticky!

this is really good man, thanks! i like the way it was easy to get to the different forums... i was planning on setting up nested folders on the bookmark toolbar, so i could have organised links to forums and subforums, but this is MUCH easier, and way better.

once again, thanks. :cool: :beard: :D

I got it to work yay. Very easier just takes you directly to where you want to go without clicking and ahhh.

haha thanks guys. I would put the link in the first post but you cannot edit your posts after a certain amount of time :( If a mod could help out with this that would be great. I also have a couple minor things to fix, so I might work on the next version tonight. I will also make it so it can find updates to itself.

~Greg

Here is the latest install link. It's from June, but maybe sometime soon I will update it again. There are a few minor things that I would still like to tweak. You have to right click the link, save it to your desktop, then open it with Firefox to install it.

Glad you like it!
~Greg

could you possibly make it work with the Firefox Beta 2? i used it alot now that i have the beta i cant use it, and i love the beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom