SW:KOTOR II - Sith Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Lucas Arts as moved forward the release date forStar Wars : Knights Of The Old Republic II - Sith Lords to December 2004.

Five years after the events from the award winning Knights Of The Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the RepublicÂ’s only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and is faced with the galaxies most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark sideÂ…

* The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 “Game of The Year Awards” featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.

* All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment.

* Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.

* Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.

* Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
Additional content will be available for The Sith Lords via Xbox Live.

* Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams

Orginally it was planned for a 2005 release, however it does look like that Locus Arts wants to cash in on the usual Chirstmas Rush. (which is good for us)

This will be coming out for both PC and X-Box.

Good, can't wait. This game is a big reason I chose to build my new computer. I was obessessed with KOTOR I, and got spine chills by its twists, and I expect no less from KOTOR II.

If you need a KOTOR Fix before then, I suggest you go down your comic book store and pick up the Tales Of The Jedi books from Dark Horse Comics.

The artwork is so-so, but the story kicks ass.

Silesia said:
If you need a KOTOR Fix before then, I suggest you go down your comic book store and pick up the Tales Of The Jedi books from Dark Horse Comics.

The artwork is so-so, but the story kicks ass.

Ya man! I love those comics. The storyline ties right into KOTOR. Learn so much more about the history of the Sith. I highly recommend 'The Fall of the Sith Empire'.

I just beat KOTOR yesterday. My character was completely on the the light side, I started a new game right afterwards cause I couldn't wait to do the game over again on the dark side.

I just beat KOTOR for the second time as a light character, first game was a dark side character. It is one fantastic game, and hopefully obsidian doesnt mess with the sequel too much. The fat that Biowares name isnt on it makes me have my doubts.

this game is going to have not much better graphics, but just a new game, which I am not complaining about

ICS said:
this game is going to have not much better graphics, but just a new game, which I am not complaining about

Then again RPGs tend to focus more on story appose to FPSs that seem to focus more on graphics.

yeah I just beat KOTOR: I last night! I saved in a close spot right before you basically make your final decision to fight for good or evil so I watched 3 endings last night. game is DAMN addicting...can't wait for two and in february xenosaga: II is supposed to come out for us americans! Can't wait for that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom