Stereo-typical nerds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know a Rail Gun like those found on Q3 have actually been made? a japanese cult made a working model of one and tried to perform a T-Attack with it but failed...true story. Rail guns are probly the more comon weapnons in sci-fi beside lasers.

not a sci-fi nerd, I'm an anime nerd or 'otaku' as they call em :p

Even with that though I can't pin point exact episodes and seasons and crap. Half the time I forget the main characters names

Nubius said:
not a sci-fi nerd, I'm an anime nerd or 'otaku' as they call em :p

Even with that though I can't pin point exact episodes and seasons and crap. Half the time I forget the main characters names

some of the foreign names in anime are usualy prety hard to remember...

You got a lot of level to fandomness or nerdness.

Like my last house mate was a scary transformer fan. Like he would even play with transformers while taking a dump on the can.

nitestick said:
well i could probably just about do stargate, i loved that show. other than that i don't seem like a nerd. most nerds aren't athletics champs
DITTO. Most nerds don't look like Bouncers either (my case).

Then again, Vin Desiel is a D'N'D player. I have read some online interviews, and my responce is "This guy is a RPG Nerd"
(then again, so am I)

I don't fall into the sterotypical nerds catagory. Lets just say I am very different from the rest of you.

Ulti_DOOM said:
ive always been curious - is there anyone here that can name an exact episode of a Sci-Fi like startrek or stargate by season/episode number? you see it all the time on TV the Stereo-typical "nerd" has the uncanny ability to pin point any given character/episode/weapon/technology ect... i was just wondering if there is realy anybody that can actually do this, there was a point in time when i could name any south park episode but its been so long now i wouldent know what im talking about.:D
I Could probably do it with Star Trek Voyager and StarGate SG-1.

I had a Spanish teacher in high school that had this inate star trek sixth sense. He could do the naming thing. I'm not that dedicated to the show. He had one of those cardboard stand-up life size photos of Commander Riker in the back of the room. God only knows what he has at home.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom