Starting a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hrmm i dunno, i'm just bored, and wondering if anyone here at TF would like to start a clan in one of the following games with me...

CS:S
Dark Messiah
BF2 (i suck in it.. but i can get better.. lol)

anyway.. i mostly play cs:s of these, and dark messiah.. i won't get to try that online until monday!!!!

i'm already in a cs:s clan (nothing worth mentioning) but i wouldnt mind starting one for us nerds!

I could possibly be interested. I'm looking for a clan for BF2 anyway.

I wouldn't mind helping this get started if there is enough interest.

I've even got the name of the clan... Geeks of War =G-o-W=

As long as this doesn't involve money, 'cause I ain't got none.

hahah very nice name.. me and my friend wanna invest into our own lil hosting deal to start a clan... anyway, if anyone supports this please lemme know, and post your idea's... anything could be interesting, and don't be scared!

Two things I would recommend to you.

Don't require members of the clan to "start over" with a new account. this is totally stupid. Why throw away all your hard work just to have a name that looks like everyone else's? That's the beauty of tags in BF2.

Don't require a monthly "usage fee" to be in the clan. There are many who do this, but there are many more that don't. i would go for free before I'd pay. If I wanted to pay, I'd be playing WoW, or City of Heroes/Villians, or Everquest, or whatever.

Many players are like me... casual gamers who can't devote several hours a day to it. Some weeks I do good to get in a couple of hours total. Unless the clan allows for this, it won't appeal to many.

I've been talking about setting up a private server for us to play on and starting a tech forums clan. I've sent a private message to gaara, and offered to pay for the CS:S server and web hosting for the clan page. Like I told him, I'm getting kinda tired of getting killed by bunny hopping noobs with the AWP or Desert Eagle. LOL.

oo, very nice.. i'd be very interested no doubt.... lol, i happen to be an awper.. only i don't use desert eagle, i prefer usp. And when not that.. usually a AK or P90....

anyway, that would be awesome

Yeah well my ET clan is merging with [G!X] and I think I might be ditching and joining =45thID= but I dunno.

If you added ET:QW to the list (if it ever comes out) then I would be up for it. :p

I wouldn't mind playing bf2 (though I am currently unmotivated to install the **** thing), because the thing I hated most about that game was the lack of team work. I'm also somewhat of a noob to online gaming in general as this is my first non-crap pc. I did have xbox live for a year though now that I think of it. I guess if I got a mic and we could all get on TOV and co-ordinate it'd be a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom