Spyware Need To Delete It

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to take it a little easy.... I went to that link and clicket post a topic. Its under the same subject, i dont need a answer from a MOD, just anyone that can help me. Im fine now, but as i said no Adware or spybot will help, but i keep getting people suggesting them, after i stated they are of no use. No big deal though, just people trying to help.

Codeine,
when you say they don't work, i assume you've tried them... so we need to take this a step further, if you would be so kind please post the name that appears in ADD/Remove programs that you are trying to get rid of... and or post a HijackThis log. A HijackThis log goes more in depth than adaware and Spybot do so we may get a better picture of what's going on with your system and be able to make a suggestion. unfortunatly there is not one set way to go about removing any of these therefore we would need the name of a file, or program to provide accurate assistance. FYI adaware and Spybot are known to remove several instences of spyware that can be listed in Add/Remove programs... so if you have tried them and get no results then this may require some specific steps to remove.
thanks,
~KB

Can someone tell me a way of uninstalling programs that will NOT uninstall from the Add/Remove list?

Codeine, for spyware, it's called a HIJACK LOG. That is the BEST method that an ASAP member has found and if you would like the list of forums to check out so you can check and see if someone else can help you, I will be glad to provide it but every single one of them will ask for a HiJack log first and they will all ask if you have run AdAware SE and Spybot before you ran the HiJack log. Liz

Just go to www.hijackthis.de in the future. It auto analyzes your log file. After a while you will be able to do it yourself. Still post on here if it doesn't work. Make sure to delete any bad folders or files that it finds. Rerun it after u reboot and if some stuff came back boot into safe mode and do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom