Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxarcana

In Runtime
I have had this stereo for a while and was wondering if anyone could tell me how good it is. I have the link but it does not tell you much.

http://www99.shopping.com/xPO-Sony-...TR~RFR-www.google.com?convertedToHyphens=true

To put a long story short, i got it for free about 3 years ago i think. Was wondering if it is still considered a decent set of speakers. I guess that they do not sell it anymore now though.

Also, i am having problems with it, like i put it on surround and i only get the front 2 speakers working...one keeps fuzzing out and stuff and the connectors are in the correct place with the metal touching the other metal in the slot (best way i could put it) Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
Ted

lol, actually, i replaced all the wires going from the speakers to the system and all the speakers are working now. Lucky for me that my brother has a band so he had them lying around. Saved me a few houndred for a while i guess.

Scratch that last post than. Thanks for the quick responses though. Now i have one more question. What is the point of having a keyboard attactched to a speaker system?

edit - i bet the sound could sound a little better with a sound card. Right now i am using the onboard one from my mobo lol

What is in what? A sound card would sound better depending on which one you get. Would it be worth it with those speakers? I'm going to say probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom