Sorry everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!!

Harper said:
WHAT THE ****?
You got some time to say to mke, you say to my ****ing face! Phone number is right here **** - 0421 800 112

if he is in the USA...then the number will be diffrent due to area codes and what not....haha :p

Re: Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!!

Green Radience said:
Haha, I'd love to know what went on in your head when you saw that! :p
Mate, I am sick and tired of Keyboard CowBoys that think they are hot sh!t behind their computer. If some one what to say some thing to me, they can say it to my face.

Avalanch3 said:
if he is in the USA...then the number will be diffrent due to area codes and what not....haha :p

Replace the first 0 with 61. (I think)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!!

Harper said:
Mate, I am sick and tired of Keyboard CowBoys that think they are hot sh!t behind their computer. If some one what to say some thing to me, they can say it to my face.

Replace the first 0 with 61. (I think)

Technically, bill would have to travel to australia to say it to your face, but I guess the phone idea is a bit cheaper.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!!

p0werslave said:
Technically, bill would have to travel to australia to say it to your face, but I guess the phone idea is a bit cheaper.
It's just a sign on how guttless people really are. Out of all the times where I have published my phone number online in these situations, I have never received a phone call.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!!

Harper said:
It's just a sign on how guttless people really are. Out of all the times where I have published my phone number online in these situations, I have never received a phone call.

Of course you haven't, those long distance charges are nasty!

Just kidding. I can see why your ****ed though, accusing someone else of their idiocy is insulting, especially in this case.

"BillGa(y)tes..."

See what I mean?

I told you BillGates was a [SNIPPIDY SNIPED-SNIPED], but you didn't listen!! :mad: :rolleyes: :p :cool:

yeah he did......otherwise it woulda said "edited by: SOMEONE THATS NOT HIM"

I should see if how much international calls is on our vonage line, give ole harper a call up :p I'll ask him to tell me which way his water spins, and just to make sure, make him go check his neighbors as well.

Nubius said:
I should see if how much international calls is on our vonage line, give ole harper a call up :p I'll ask him to tell me which way his water spins, and just to make sure, make him go check his neighbors as well.

Which would you prefer? wing tip's or steel toe ? :D

"Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sorry everyone!!!!! Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:..."

p0werslave said:
I can see why your ****ed though, accusing someone else of their idiocy is insulting, especially in this case.
And the worst part is:

He actualy thinks that he is funny!! OMG... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :cool:

::pS:: I did my own Snipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom