Small help wit

Kresge

Beta member
Hello! I am trying for a job in the networking field. I am graduate and have CCNA and CCNP certifications. In addition to it, I have a few months of work experience a small networking company owned by a friend of my father. I am trying to attend interviews, but some of my friends suggested that getting certified in MCITP or Red Hat will improve my chances. The professional job recruiter I contacted has arranged a few interviews over next couple of weeks. Should I give a try or are my chances bad without either of those certifications? I hope someone could advise me on this.

Hello! I am trying for a job in the networking field. I am graduate and have CCNA and CCNP certifications. In addition to it, I have a few months of work experience a small networking company owned by a friend of my father. I am trying to attend interviews, but some of my friends suggested that getting certified in MCITP or Red Hat will improve my chances. The professional job recruiter I contacted has arranged a few interviews over next couple of weeks. Should I give a try or are my chances bad without either of those certifications? I hope someone could advise me on this.

If you are going down the networking route off the bat and have no interest in Windows, servers then no point.

If the jobs your going for are networking only, MCITP is pointless...

All Network engineers I know never take any other certs besides networking based, unless they came from helpdesk or infrastructure operations roles and changing career..

Back
Top Bottom