small change on TF I noticed.... Me Like

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
I usually click on the threads in the "Recent threads" section for the new posts and in the past on the long threads with multi pages it puts you on the first page and then I click last page to get to the new posts. NOW when I click on a thread it opens right to the latest posts on the last page YAY less clicking. Nice change Mods.

Dauntae

It's not doing it for me. But I always just click the white arrow in the blue button which takes you to the latest one already.

I noticed it's been doing that as well. It's a change I can definitely appreciate.

It's strange that it wouldn't be working for you Yami, they must still have some tweaking left to do yet.

Well it works on the pc anyway, doesn't seem to do it on my phone, I use the full site with no aps anyway but it's a nice feature on my PC anyway.

I wanna say there was a setting for this you could set...but I can't find it lol. Was thinking the settings for it just got reset to a different value.

Well on the last post it wasn't working on the phone but seems to be now, can't say I ever seen a setting for it but I'm sure it's in there some place.

Back
Top Bottom