Singularity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well bioshock looked pretty good, and it was running on an older version of the unreal engine, so this game should have decent visuals.

Graphics are really good. Especially for a Unreal Engine 3 game. Some of the best for todays games.. And there is slight texture tearing at 1920x1200 with AA but there is a quick fix that gets rid of it.
Im not fond of the U3 engine. Only game ive liked so far with it was Mass Effect.

well bioshock looked pretty good, and it was running on an older version of the unreal engine, so this game should have decent visuals.
I think Bioshock 2 looked better than Unreal Tournament 3 and it runs on like the U2.5 engine.

gamers these days only care about the graphics, its more then just the graphics, its the storyline that is important. Take diablo, and the fallouts for example, great games, i and many others still play them on occasion, because you have to look at the big picture.

If you didn't enjoy Singularity because of the graphics you are going to hate pretty much any game short of Rage and Crysis 2.

It wasnt the graphics. Im not fond of UT3 engine games because it gives me headaches. The only one that hasent was Mass Effect. Trust me, if i can still play Mechwarrior 2 to this day then something that doesnt look like Metro2033 isnt going to deter me from a game lol.

Btw, i didnt like Fallout3 either =/

Dragon Age isnt the best looking RPG around either but i fully enjoyed about 65 hours worth of it. Actually, i think it may be one of the best looking RPGs. Idk.

meh, biowares nwn2 looked pretty **** similar to it graphics wise, so they def could have made it better then it is, but it is decent. I have started to play it this week, getting back to my roots with rpgs taking a bit of a break from all the fps's that i usually play, its nice, slower paced, a storyline, and i can save when i want to take a break lol. Very strange tho, i had a seriously hard time on normal, but now that i switched it to easy i can play it lol...i think i may have ****ed up the leveling of my char.

^i didn;t cheat, but i think like i chose some wrong stuff. I used immortal for one dude because i forgot to buy injury kits, and could not win, and could not leave the area, so had no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom