september the 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well studies show....

Considering that theoretically they consume entire planets, it would be instant.

I'm pretty sure a really slow black hole would be on the top 10 ways to die.

It would be instant, well you wouldn't feel or know anything because by the time your nervous system has been able to inform the rest of your body that it is immanently ****ed you have been torn down to its component atoms an your well on your way to becoming a single particle that will in essence become a galactic footnote.

Even if something "went wrong" and a black hole sucked us all up...not like we'd feel anything or know what went on. One instant we'd be here, the next *poof* we're all gone lol.

Actually that depends. there are some studies that show that time actually slows down near the apex of a Black hole. So in theory we could still be doomed as they may have accomplished their goal. It is just that time is moving so slow near the apex of the black hole that it is not noticed by us just yet.

Just like that episode of SG1 where they dial into a gate on a planet that is near a black hole. :p

So we could still be doomed it will just take in our time much longer for us to cross over the black hole apex and know what is happening.

I can only hope I die in a blackhole, That beats the crap out of just about every other way to die.

I wonder how many people feel like idiots?
Most likely, alot of these people where watching the movie The Black Hole (2002). A rather low budget movie about one of these types of experiments going wrong, and the head sciencetist is doing everything to cover it up.

It would be instant, well you wouldn't feel or know anything because by the time your nervous system has been able to inform the rest of your body that it is immanently ****ed you have been torn down to its component atoms an your well on your way to becoming a single particle that will in essence become a galactic footnote.

I watched a video on Youtube about an interview with one of the CERN Physicists, and he said that if a blackhole was created it would take decades to do anything, because it would have to slowly build up a mass.

When people hear blackhole they think of the things holding our solar system together...but really, if a blackhole was created, it would be so ridiculously small and weak that it would just collapse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom