september the 10th

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i35.tinypic.com/256fu4g.jpg

Also i think it's funny because my sister is crying and my mum yelled at me because i was trying to explain what the LHC was and why she had nothing to worry about, instead she cried more and i get in trouble.

****en Science.

good god im seriously getting worried now,first there was the guy who looked like gorden freeman i think the charetars name is and than this guy,,,seriously what the crap is going on down there in swizerland

Why is everyone getting so worked up about this thing? If there's that many legitimate scientists working on this thing I think it's ok. They did tests of shooting the beam in one direction around the track yesterday and they went off without a hitch. I seriously doubt they would create something that would cause the end of the world.

I wonder how many people feel like idiots?

I know there not doing collisions for over a month but there is no way in **** that there will be a black hole that will kill us all unless you count goatse...

Everyone is freaking out because they feel they have a "right" to protest. They're all ****ed off because "some old geezer scientist is risking my life".

Ignorance isn't quite bliss anymore is it?

Everyone is freaking out because they feel they have a "right" to protest. They're all ****ed off because "some old geezer scientist is risking my life".

Ignorance isn't quite bliss anymore is it?

im in a position that if i die i dotn think i care because if the lhc is the cause everyone is going with me so i wouldnt be leaving anyone behind to mourne or suffer. thats just teh way i see it and i do beleive in life after death but not sure what it is yet, im not exacly a beleive in heaven but i just thought of this now if earth was gone what could we be reincarnated as???...

im in a position that if i die i dotn think i care because if the lhc is the cause everyone is going with me so i wouldnt be leaving anyone behind to mourne or suffer. thats just teh way i see it and i do beleive in life after death but not sure what it is yet, im not exacly a beleive in heaven but i just thought of this now if earth was gone what could we be reincarnated as???...

duno some sort of super intelligent space monster lol

Hey i am still alive and posting. Guess something went wrong. :p

Even if something "went wrong" and a black hole sucked us all up...not like we'd feel anything or know what went on. One instant we'd be here, the next *poof* we're all gone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom