senior prank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two of the coolest pranks ever, one happened in my high school, another happened at my girlfriend's high school.

Prank one - Get 3 pigs, and write "1, 2, 4" on them. That way when they find the 4th pig, they really think there's one around somewhere with a 3 written on it, when there were only 3 pigs to start.

Prank two - Unscrew each and every single chair in the auditorium and put them backwards. :cool:

Prank one - Get 3 pigs, and write "1, 2, 4" on them. That way when they find the 4th pig, they really think there's one around somewhere with a 3 written on it, when there were only 3 pigs to start.
If you woulda read the posts you would have seen that someone already mentioned this particular prank.

The other prank would just be too troublesome.

Nubius said:
That's a federal offense here I believe. That'll get you in some serious crap and worst case scenario jail time, but that would probably only be the case if someone were to get hurt.

Wow, on my personal state-by-state list of laws that make sense, I can FINALLY make a mark on California! :p

Nubius said:
but they have no problems going up stairs? lol

But yeah, after reading Emily's suggestions, this just further strengthens the argument that women are far more evil and devious than men. Oh how I feel sorry for any guy that may break your heart in the future :p :D
SEXISM!

(just kidding) :p

Emily making a joke with me? ........aright seriously, who are you and what have you done with the REAL Emily!?

omg it was a return joke, what's going on! Apocalypse is definitely coming

:) :cool: :D

I'm not sure, what do you think?
Dont know, I'm not here to think. That always got me in trouble ;)

I just figure it'd about the same as handing a 5 year old a loaded AK-47 and saying that lollipops fly out when the trigger is pulled and then saying "However, I take no responsibility if they actually want to"

:)

I just figure it'd about the same as handing a 5 year old a loaded AK-47 and saying that lollipops fly out when the trigger is pulled and then saying "However, I take no responsibility if they actually want to"
Rofl wtf?

DMo224 said:
We had a guy in our class who's dad was a chemist at a chemical plant. I don't know how he got his dad to give it to him, but he brought in about 5 pounds of dry ice (solid carbon dioxide, just in case you didn't know or call it something different). Anyway, this makes a tremendous fog when put in the comodes and urinals.

So several seniors put it in different bathrooms all over the school building. We had this fog coming out all over the place, and of course, some unknowing people started to panic.

Now this wasn't too bad until one guy threw some of it in an unflushed urinal. When the YELLOW fog started rolling out, we all started bailing out of the way! LoL!

What ever you do, if you do this, make it something that is really harmless! Have fun!

Dave :D

You West Virginians are so creative! I wish that I would've thought of that. My chemistry teacher always paid "special" attention to me because I had a knack of experimenting with other chemicals given a certain lab project. Something about how my groups "Alcohol Lab" yielded the smallest alcohol content but could melt a hole in a lab chair. Now, that wouldn't exactly fly in the schools of today (the dry-ice idea), however what about taking apart and reassembling a small vehicle in a tight location......like the women's bathroom?

i did an xlax prank... just used a little of the liquid kind in a batch of fudge brownies. Needless to say, the end result was pretty "fudgy".

Ok for a Senior prank you need to do something that effects the vast majority of the school rather than just one sex, which is what ya get if ya mess with the bathrooms. Here's what ya do, you get a tow truck and possibly something to distract everyone from the view of the senior parking lot. You rearrange everyone's cars where they had them parked and for the principal, put a bumper sticker on his or her car for a Rival high school to make them seem traitor. So at the end of the day everyone is confused as to why their cars aren't where they parked them and the principal will have gotten pranked too.

dude......how many people have ready access to a tow truck and beyond that can actually go and move all the cars around......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom