Runtime error ??????????

yaba-

Baseband Member
Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

I have looked for an answer to this problem on the web but they are all speaking somekind of computer language that I do not understand - what is going on ?

sign into a
.net website
or confirm registration

maybe they blocked me - no big deal - I'll just move on --- I would still like to know how to fix it though in case it happens again

lots of problems - I must be blocked

Last edited:
I'm guessing either server issues, or an issue with the browser that you're using trying to access the website.

I'm guessing either server issues, or an issue with the browser that you're using trying to access the website.

server issue I guess - whatever that means I was using firefox - coolnovo - chrome - comodo dragon - srware iron ------- I'm in trouble for snitching right now - it seems you aren't supposed to talk on forums ? ---- I guess they just put them up & start a conversation so they can tell you that you're not supposed to talk - i already know I'm not supposed to talk - that's why I go on the internet as usual - everyone is way out of my league - as if i was even playing to start with - I don't even have a league

Last edited:
I'm in trouble for snitching right now - it seems you aren't supposed to talk on forums ? ---- I guess they just put them up & start a conversation so they can tell you that you're not supposed to talk - i already know I'm not supposed to talk - that's why I go on the internet as usual - everyone is way out of my league - as if i was even playing to start with - I don't even have a league

I have no idea what you're talking about.

is it possibly a net framework issue ? because I uninstalled net framework without knowing what it is - I know I could just go look all of this up without asking you here but I really don't speak computer : (

is it possibly a net framework issue ? because I uninstalled net framework without knowing what it is - I know I could just go look all of this up without asking you here but I really don't speak computer : (

Install the .Net frameworks then to see if it starts working again.

Did it work and then stop working when you uninstalled it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

I have looked for an answer to this problem on the web but they are all speaking somekind of computer language that I do not understand - what is going on ?

This happens when there is an error occurred on the server. They hide the actual error message by default (considering it sort of a security thread). Whoever owns the site needs to look at it. If they run into the same error on the server, it will reveal the error to them or they can change the web.config file so it shows the error for remote user.

Back
Top Bottom