RSI or knackered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hygor said:

Its all down to posture and seating position... if you are getting RSI. you are not sitting at a good height for the device (keyboard/wheel/etc) that you are using
I agree, its defenatly the position you are putting your hands in, try getting a bigger controler and a keyboard with wrist padding.
also what sport were you playing, that may explain some of the pain.

It was hokey (we are really into it, and get very competitive.

I'm going to sort out my posture and maybe get a new chair.

I've heard that it's not allways the keyboards fault, I can type all day long non stop and my wrist wont hurt. But once I start using my mouse like that it hurts like ****....

Hmm ive never run into this problem. Ive played games almost all my life w/ controlers, joysticks, wheels, keyboards, mice, all sorts and different brands and notta problem. I think your porbably not used to it? Or you just need to chillax on how much gaming you do. Me i can play guitar for hours, get online and type alot then go play a game on a consol or PC and be fine. Each person is different though.

I think that I am ill or something, as I have lost half a stone since mid last week (I was weighing my cat as she is fat. lol) and my right foot is aching loads now, and I have been sitting down for most of today.

My wrists do not ache anymore, just my upper arm.

Thanks for the replies btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom