Right On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
g5orbust said:
Exactly. Good connetion, dude.

The old OSes are not exactly equal however. :laughing: In Windows 98, there is a slight oversight that you can get into the computer with full rights...and hence the ability to edit user settings and files.........merely by clicking the CANCEL button! While Mac OS 9 may not be perfectly oriented for multiusers, I doubt it could be that bad..........(or is it???)

qiranworms said:
The old OSes are not exactly equal however. :laughing: In Windows 98, there is a slight oversight that you can get into the computer with full rights...and hence the ability to edit user settings and files.........merely by clicking the CANCEL button! While Mac OS 9 may not be perfectly oriented for multiusers, I doubt it could be that bad..........(or is it???)

Haha, I remember using that Win98 trick a lot back during the summers where I hung out at this youth place and they never had the passcodes for the comps. :D :cool:

OS9 can handle multiusers, but OSX was the OS Apple really put its confidence in to allow multiple users. So, in other words, if you have to make OS9 multiuser, you can, just it isnt favorable if at all avoidable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom